Thursday, March 3, 2011

Amazing!

I've been trying all day to make time to respond to you Veena.  That was one of the most intriguing accounts I've  ever seen of a practicum day. It says a lot about the respect the students have for you that they were forgiving and so helpful, right down to that parting comment.  gives you faith in humanity!!

I'm very grateful to you for sending that when you must feel exhausted--hopefully it felt good to record it. I hope you  manage to catch up on sleep this weekend!

One week to go and then you can SLEEP!
Yours,
Tom

1 comment:

Veena said...

Thanks, as always, for reading, Tom.... These students do indeed give me faith in humanity!

Sleep... yes! Two weeks into my alternative practicum I will have one week off before the final week.
Veena

Post a Comment